Friday 16 August 2013

Movies, and Makeup.

Today, I've decided to step out of my comfort zone, and go to the movies with my friends. We're going to Dairy Queen, then to the movies to see The Smurfs 2. I'm very excited. I'm wearing my dress from Urban Planet



I'm also going to show you a picture taken last night. It my eyes, one without makeup and one with.
I just thought that might be interesting.





I'll take some pictures at the movie and before the movie. Yep, I'm going to be bad and use my phone at the theater. Oopsie, but its all for you guys.

My makeup tip for the movie is to not do anything to fancy or something that will smudge. I've done my brows, and my eyelashes and that's it! Nothing too heavy, and you'll be good to go all night!
My hair is just in a side fishtail. Nothing too fancy!


xoxo
Stephie

EDIT: Here is one of the pictures I took there!!!
I changed my hair style, and put a blue bow at the back!!


No comments:

Post a Comment