Wednesday 14 August 2013

Staying Organized.

Hello!

Today, (August 14,2013)I'm going to give you some more tips on back to school! This one is not about fashion, or makeup, or hair. It's slightly more serious. I'm going to tell you how to not let school and people and homework get the best of you. Last year, I got overwhelmed by what people told me, and the stresses of school, that I lashed out at my parents and I didn't want to go to school anymore. This happened because I have one of those faces where people go to you, and tell you thinks. I, in turn, got very overwhelmed and stressed and worried about what people told me. That was not good, so how I'm not doing that this year is to keep my locker and school things organized. I have never been overly organized in the past, and I think that's made me stressed. I'm going to put loose papers in their respective binders. Here are some tips!
a) After school, work etc, take all you papers out of you school bag etc. it will help you put them back into binders or folders that they belong in!
b) Organize your space. Whether it's your home, bedroom, kitchen, home office, computer, closet, desk, or locker, you need to see what's in there, throw away anything you don't often use (or put it efficiently in storage), and give everything else a convenient and clearly designated space.
c) using plastic baggies to store things in that have no home for the time being will help you remember where it needs to go, and that ot needs to go.
d) Use a planner. A daily planner can be picked up anywhere, I have a really cute on from staples. 
It looks like this! its very cute, and I love owls! (: I'm writing home work assignments in it, the day we get them, and the day their due.

Hope this post helped y'all!

xoxo
Stephie♥



No comments:

Post a Comment