Thursday 15 August 2013

Outfit Of The Day (August 14,2013)




Here you can see my dress and hair. 

Dress: Urban Planet- Sale $8
Shoes: Urban Planet- $5
Nail Polish: Avon- Cannot Remember Price(:




HOW I DID MY HAIR:

1) Lace braid both sides and secure with a small, clear hair elastic.
2) Take the ends, and cross them over each other, so that the end from the left side of your hair is actually on the right and vise versa.
3) Secure with bobby pins.
4) Straighten the parts of hair you left out of the lace braids.

If you don't know how to lace braid, here's a tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOv-7-rd6gU


The only jewelry I was wearing was my Hello Kitty cartilage piercing because I only got it done about a week ago.

Today's blog quote is:
Bye guys!
xoxo
Stephie♥


No comments:

Post a Comment