Tuesday 15 October 2013

Winter and Dresses?

Haven't updated in a while... oopsie, sorry!
My question of today is, how do you guys feel about wearing dresses to school; in seasons other than summer? I love wearing dresses all year round, but I've been getting a couple of funny looks. I live in canada, and its gets to bout minus forty, at the coldest here. but of course i'm not going to wear a dress of that kind of day!


The dresses i wear in colder seasons, have the ability to be paired with tights. Then i won't get cold.



But how do you feel about dresses in every season?
Leave your comment down below!!



PS: Remember guys, if you want to see me do YouTube videos, get your friends to read and follow, and give me some ideas about what to make them about!

xoxo:
Stephie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment